Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all helpful for raising your mood. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that tells the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of bettering your mood, can be a super source of protein.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flourless healthy oatmeal cookies recipe. To cook flourless healthy oatmeal cookies you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies:
- Take of Dry Ingredients.
- Take 1 cup of regular uncooked rolled oats.
- Take 1/4 cup of dried cranberries/ black raisins/ golden raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed or chopped cashew nuts/ almond nuts/ walnuts.
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Get 150 g of or 1/2 cup cashew butter/ almond butter/ walnuts butter (please see below for DIY).
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking powder or 1/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- Get 3 tablespoon of maltose or unsweetened applesauce.
- Get 1 teaspoon of flavoring powder or extract (e.g. cacao, strawberry).
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional).
- Take 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional).
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of salt (optional).
Instructions to make Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies:
- Crush the nuts · Put the nuts into a zip lock bag and crush it to small pieces with a pounder..
- DIY butter (Optional) · Blend nuts to paste form. Tips: If your food processor is not powerful enough, blend for 5-10 seconds and stop for 10-20 seconds. Repeat this cycle until the job is done. This is to prevent food processor from overheating..
- Plump the raisins (Optional but recommended) · Pour boiling water enough to cover the raisins. Soak for 10 minutes and let it cool. Do not drain the water. Tips: Use a smaller container so that lesser water is used. This means the raisins can retain more of their sweetness and the dough used later will be thicker..
- Bake 1. Set oven to 176 degrees Celsius. 2. Whisk the egg in a bowl. 3. Add the remaining wet ingredients and stir well. The mixture will thicken as you stir..
- Bake 4. Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- Bake 5. Divide the dough evenly using a spoon or ice cream scoop onto a baking sheet. Press gently on each ball since the cookies will not rise much in the oven. Tips: Use two spoons so that it is easier to shape up the ball..
- Bake 6. Bake for 8-10 minutes and then allow them to cool. They will harden and become chewy as they cool. Cookie flavor: Original: milk + walnuts + black raisins Brown: cacao + cashew nuts + cranberries Red velvet: beetroot dye & vanilla + almond nuts + golden raisins Yellow: tangerine & vanilla + berries.
I'm totally on board to start eating more salads and swap a couple meals for green smoothies, but you know I also need cookies in my life … enter Healthy Flourless Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.. Flourless Oatmeal Cookie Recipes on Yummly Homemade Oatmeal Cookie Granola Recipe; Easy To Make! I've been craving oatmeal like crazy these last few months of pregnancy. Whether it's in a bowl as a healthy breakfast or baked into cookies for a I was in the mood to bake cookies one afternoon, but wanted to see if I could pull them off without flour for once.
If you find this Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-20 19:30:02.