Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mock Meat Stir-Fry (Kid Friendly, Vegan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mock Meat Stir-Fry (Kid Friendly, Vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mock Meat Stir-Fry (Kid Friendly, Vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mock meat stir-fry (kid friendly, vegan) recipe. To cook mock meat stir-fry (kid friendly, vegan) you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mock Meat Stir-Fry (Kid Friendly, Vegan):
- Use 1 of onion, peeled and cubed.
- Get 2 of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- Provide 6 of shiitake mushrooms (you can also use champignon or others), sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 cup of mock meat, immersed in water for 5-10 minutes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take of Black pepper according to your preference.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of broth (mushroom broth).
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Mock Meat Stir-Fry (Kid Friendly, Vegan):
- Squeeze the mock meat to remove water. Set aside. If it is a bit hard, pour more water and wait for 5 minutes. Squeeze again to remove the water..
- Pour oil into a pan, make sure that the pan is big enough. Use medium heat..
- Put the cubed onion into the pan, stir occasionally. When it's a bit translucent, add the mock meat, then carrots, then mushrooms. Add garlic paste and stir well..
- Add salt, black pepper, and sesame oil. Adjust the taste..
- Lower the heat. Pour the broth. Stir occasionally. When the carrot has changed color and can be pierced by a fork easily, it is done..
- Serve warm with rice..
I used smoked tofu to give it that extra meat like flavour, a combination of green beans, asparagus, carrots and green capsicum. This vegetable stir-fry recipe comes together in no time! To turn this side dish into a complete meal, serve it with brown rice and your choice of protein. This stir-fry is a flavor-packed side dish, or better yet, turn it into an entrée by serving it on cooked brown rice, perhaps with crispy baked tofu or a fried. A collection of quick and easy vegan stir fry recipes!
If you find this Mock Meat Stir-Fry (Kid Friendly, Vegan) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.