Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mint Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mint Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mint pulao recipe. You can cook mint pulao using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mint Pulao:
- You need of Poppy seeds -.
- Get of Cilantro -.
- Provide of mint leaves -.
- Prepare of Onion -.
- Prepare of Ginger -.
- Prepare of Green chillies – as per your taste (I use 2 thai chilli).
- You need of Cooking oil tbspns -.
- Take of Mustard seeds -.
- Get of Cinnamon stick -.
- Take of Cloves -.
- Get of Bay leaves -.
- Provide of Cardamom whole -.
- You need of Salt – (Or according to taste).
- Get of Curry leaves -.
- You need of Onion chopped -.
- You need of Carrot chopped -.
- Get of Beans chopped long -.
- You need of Potato chopped in big pieces -.
- Get of Green peas -.
- Get of Rice – (I used sona masuri rice but you can use basmati rice too)..
- You need of Water – ..
Instructions to make Mint Pulao:
- First grind all the ingredients under "For grinding/paste"..
- Wash the rice and keep it aside..
- Take a pressure cooker/pan. Add in the cooking oil..
- Once the oil is hot, add in the mustard seeds. After it crackles, add in the curry leaves and fry till moisture is removed..
- Now add cardamon seeds, cloves, cinnamon, bay leaves and saute for few mins..
- Add chopped onions and the ground paste and fry few a min..
- Now add all the other veggies (green peas, carrot, beans, potato, beans) and saute for few 5 mins..
- Add in salt and water and once water starts boiling, add in the washed rice..
- Pressure cook this (3 whistles).
- Once done, mix it once again before you serve! (It goes well with cucumber and tomato raita)..
If you find this Mint Pulao recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.