Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best The Not Your Ordinary Skunkmonkey Fruitcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Not Your Ordinary Skunkmonkey Fruitcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Also when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally essential for maintaining your health. You may also want to put together a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the not your ordinary skunkmonkey fruitcake recipe. To make the not your ordinary skunkmonkey fruitcake you need 42 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make The Not Your Ordinary Skunkmonkey Fruitcake:
- You need of the cake.
- Prepare of light syrup.
- You need of raisins.
- Prepare of golden raisins.
- Provide of whole pitted dates.
- Provide of candied citron.
- Take of candied pineapple.
- Use of candied orange peel.
- You need of candied lemon peels.
- Provide of candied cherries.
- Prepare of blanched almonds.
- Use of allpurpose flour.
- Prepare of soda.
- Take of salt.
- Take of cinnamon.
- Use of cloves ground.
- Use of allspice.
- Use of nutmeg.
- You need of mace.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Take of plus 2 tablespoon dark brown sugar packed.
- You need of large eggs.
- Get of currant jelly.
- You need of molasses.
- Take of craisins.
- You need of dried blue berries.
- Provide of pecans.
- Get of hazelnuts chopped.
- Get of cashew nuts chopped.
- Take of macadamia nuts chopped.
- Use of black English walnuts.
- You need of Brazilian nuts.
- Prepare of coconut flakes.
- Provide of glaze.
- Provide of apple juice or cider.
- Get of wine fruit base apple peach or grape.
- Use of packed dark brown sugar.
- Get of cornstarch.
- Prepare of apple juice or cider.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- Provide of apple juice or apple cider or apple wine.
Instructions to make The Not Your Ordinary Skunkmonkey Fruitcake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit.
- Beat the eggs well. then mix all the ingredients. this gonna make a lot of cakes. I love to give them away..
- Take the pans, (use deep one like bundt pans loaf pans and so on), grease the pans with butter or non-stick spray. Then line with parchment paper. I used to use brown bags to line. Either one will work. Then fill pans up almost to top of each pan. bake until done let cool. Then put into fridge it cuts better cooled. I usually give some away or freeze till I eat.
- In a pot boil apple juice or cider. Add dark brown sugar. add wine boil 5 minutes. add cinnamon. mix cornstarch and apple juice or cider. add to boiling glaze to thicken. When done pour over the fruit cake. it will harden a bit let it cool. wrap cake and do as you like..
- This makes 8 good sized cakes.
If you find this The Not Your Ordinary Skunkmonkey Fruitcake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.