Easy Cobb Salad for Guests. Make Your Salad What You Want. Order Online and Pick Up In Restaurant! Everyone loves a Cobb salad and this is a great recipe.
Great recipe for Easy Cobb Salad for Guests. The Cobb salad I had in a neighborhood restaurant was so very yummy but I can't go there all the time. So, I tried to make it at home. You can cook Easy Cobb Salad for Guests using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Cobb Salad for Guests
- You need 1 of half Green leafy vegetables (lettuce).
- Prepare 1 bunch of Mizuna greens.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 10 of Shrimp.
- It’s 1 of Hard boiled egg.
- It’s 1 of pack Black olives, pitted.
- You need 4 of Sliced bacon.
- You need 7 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 of Wonton wrappers.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ☆ Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆ Ketchup.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆ Yogurt (plain).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆ Milk.
- You need 1 of ☆ Lemon juice (bottled lemon juice).
- You need 1 of ☆ Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Chili powder.
I tried several dressings with the salad. The one made for this recipe salad also tasted good with one tablespoon of. In a jar, shake together vinegar, mustard, and oil and season with salt and pepper. On a large platter, spread out lettuce, then add rows of hard-boiled egg, chicken, bacon, avocado, blue cheese.
Easy Cobb Salad for Guests step by step
- Make a hard-boiled egg while boiling the shrimp in salted water. Wash the lettuce and tear into your desired size. Wash the mizuna and cut into 4-5 cm lengths and drain in a sieve..
- Cook the bacon slices with a generous amount of oil until they become crispy, and remove from a pan. Place the wonton wrappers in the same pan and cook until crispy (careful not to let them burn…)..
- Dish out all the salad ingredients on a plate. Combine all the ☆ dressing ingredients well. Dress the salad and enjoy!.
- I substituted salad beans for avocados for my daughters who don't like them… You can actually use anything for this salad!.
Season with salt and pepper, toss to combine, and top with eggs, bacon, tomatoes, cheese, avocado, and remaining chicken. The day of, it's easy to assemble the ingredients for this board in no time! What to serve with a cobb salad. It has become a famous American dish and is similar to a Chef's Salad. It starts with a bed of green lettuce with rows of ingredients arranged over the top just like we did in our Salmon Cobb Salad , and it is served with a vinaigrette.