Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken and Seafood Paella recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Seafood Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Seafood Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and seafood paella recipe. You can have chicken and seafood paella using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Seafood Paella:
- Get 225 g of Chorizo, chopped into 1cm rounds.
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Take 2 of medium Tomatos, peeled and very finely chopped.
- Take 300 g of Mixed Seafood (Muscles, Squid and Prawns).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Take 2 of large Chicken Breasts, diced.
- Get 1 of Onion, finely chopped.
- Use 2 of Garlic Cloves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch of Saffron.
- Prepare 450 g of Paella Rice.
- Take 950 ml of Chicken Stock.
- Take of To Serve.
- Use of Fresh Bread.
- Use of Chopped Parsley.
- Get of Lemon Wedge.
Steps to make Chicken and Seafood Paella:
- Light BBQ, once the flames have died down add a 15 inch paella pan to the grill, add the chopped chorizo and stir until starting to brown (2-3 minutes) remove from pan and set aside..
- Add additional oil if needed, add the diced chicken and sear until golden brown (about 6 minutes). Remove and add to chorizo..
- Add the onion and season it generously with sea salt and black pepper. Cook and stir until softened (about 5 minutes)..
- Add the garlic, paprika and saffron and cook until fragrant (about 30 seconds)..
- Add the finely chopped tomatoes and cook until darkened (about 3 minutes). Add the rice and stir to coat..
- Add the chicken stock and stir to mix, ensure the rice is evenly distributed around the whole pan. And re-add the chicken and chorizo which was set aside. Do not stir the rice from this point onwards..
- Close the lid and simmer for about 12 minutes, rotate the pan occasionally to ensure it cooks evenly. The rice should start making a crackling sound. Most of the liquid should be absorbed..
- Arrange the seafood in the rice, nestling them slightly. Close the grill and cook for a further 10 minutes..
- Remove the pan, cover with foil and allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and serve with a lemon wedge and fresh bread. Buen Provecho!.
If you find this Chicken and Seafood Paella recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.