Goat cheese and tomato appetizer. In a small skillet, heat reserved oil, tomatoes and garlic over medium-high heat. To serve, place cheese on a serving plate. Super simple and comforting baked goat cheese appetizer with tomatoes, garlic and herbs.
Simply top a log of goat cheese with diced tomatoes and some seasonings and bake. Tomatoes with Goat Cheese and Dill is a delicious and healthy appetizer that is easy to make and only requires a handful of ingredients. It's perfect for a healthy lunch with some salad and looks beautiful on a dinner table. You can cook Goat cheese and tomato appetizer using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Goat cheese and tomato appetizer
- You need of To make appetizer.
- Prepare 4 of wonton wrappers.
- It’s 4 oz of of goat cheese.
- Prepare 4 of roma tomatoes/ small dice.
- You need 2 of grinds of fresh black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh rosemary / lightly. chopped.
- You need 2 of scallions chopped/ use white end.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
If you're prepping for a dinner or cocktail party you could easily roast the tomatoes and make the cheese mixture the day before. We like to use pre-crumbled goat cheese but you can certainly crumble your own. Ladle tomato sauce into the dish so that the sides of the cheese are covered, but the top is still exposed. This Warm Goat Cheese Dip with Sun-Dried Tomatoes is a delightful combination of several of my favorite ingredients.
Goat cheese and tomato appetizer step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- use 1 1/2 teaspoons oil to lightly saute the chopped tomatoes and scallions..
- set aside.
- mix goat cheese, pepper and rosemary together and set aside.
- use the rest of the oil and brush over entire wonton skins.
- place wontons into a muffin tin. Assemble by then adding 1/4 of goat cheese to each wonton..
- place 1/4 of tomatoes on top of each appetizer..
- bake10-12 minutes or until edges of wontons are lightly brown.
- serve warm.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
I also like a quick recipe that I can whip together with things I have on hand, and this Warm Goat Cheese could certainly be one of those dishes. For the Whipped Goat Cheese: Whip together goat cheese and cream in a small bowl until light and spreadable. For the Balsamic Syrup: Place vinegar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and keep it at a strong simmer until reduced by approximately one-third and mixture coats a spoon. Brush the tomato lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with basil, salt, and pepper.