Tuna Lettuce Wraps. A good Tuna lettuce wrap is super simple and easy lunch to make. It's light, fresh and easy and definitely beats the plain old tuna sandwich. These tuna salad lettuce wraps aren't drowning in mayo.
Tuna Lettuce Wraps win every single time! Taking a few lettuce leaves to use as a wrap for my tuna has proven to work great! It's also a great way to skip out on some calories and get a good. You can cook Tuna Lettuce Wraps using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare 8 oz of fresh tuna.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
- You need 12 each of wonton wrappers, Julliene.
- It’s 1 each of Boston bib lettuce heads.
- You need 1 oz of toasted sesame seed oil.
- It’s 1 each of Jalapeño shaved.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of Sriracha hot sauce.
Canned tuna, chilies, green onion, sesame oil and a spicy mayo on top of lettuce leaves turns this into a great appetizer or even a light meal. All Reviews for Thai Spicy Tuna Lettuce Wraps. Mediterranean Tuna Lettuce Wraps are a simple, healthy, no-cook dinner idea. Recipe features chickpeas, olives, feta cheese, tomatoes in a dijon lemon vinaigrette.
Tuna Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Preheat vegetable oil at 375°F.
- Fry the wonton until crispy about a minute, put in a bowl and toss with sesame oil and salt.
- Separate the leafs from the lettuce, rinse and spread them on a serving dish.
- Place the wonton threads on the lettuce cups.
- cut the Tuna in half oz pieces and place on top of the wonton, top with the shaved jalapeños and a dot of sriracha.
These tuna lettuce wraps are made even easier with StarKist Tuna Creations pouches. The pouches are already pre-flavored so there's not much you need to add to the tuna to make these lettuce wraps. Low-carb and keto-friendly, these Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps are a bright and refreshing meal option for when you're craving a sandwich but don't want And here are some Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps! Make these nifty wraps with avocado mayo as a great low-carb, high-protein lunch. These tuna lettuce wraps are the perfect low carb meal for the busy back to school time of the year.
Originally posted 2021-01-12 21:51:45.