Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Egg rolls. See more ideas about Cannoli, Desserts, Dessert recipes. Introducing your new favorite cannoli: chocolate hazelnut cannoli. This will be a hit among all of the nutella lovers out there.
Chocolate Recipes / Chocolate Desserts Compilation. Here's what you need: chocolate hazelnut spread, large eggs, all-purpose flour. These Dessert Egg Rolls pack a big punch for a small dessert. You can have Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Egg rolls using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Egg rolls
- You need 1 packages of egg roll wrappers (can use wonton wrappers for smaller rolls).
- Prepare 1 of jar Nutella chocolate spread.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped hazelnuts ( can use any nut you like).
- Prepare 1 of powdered sugar to sprinkle on top (optional).
- It’s 1 of oil for deep frying or deep skillet to pan fry..
- Prepare 1 of water to seal edges.
Make up a few flavors so your guests have a variety to taste. And if you make all three flavors you can do a Dessert Egg Rolls roulette. If you are one of those people who is ahead of the game and buys their Christmas presents in August, I'm. Chocolate and hazelnuts are the perfect combination.
Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Egg rolls instructions
- Take egg roll or wonton wrapper and place in a diamond shape..
- Take 2 tablespoons of the hazelnut spread and place across middle of wrapper leaving room on the sides to roll. Use less if using wonton wrappers since they are smaller..
- Sprinkle some of the chopped nuts onto the chocolate spread. I use a food processor to finely chop my hazelnuts, but chopped is fine also..
- Take the corner closest to you and fold over just past the chocolate and nuts..
- Fold over each side to meet in the middle to seal and hold mixture inside wrapper. Like a burrito..
- Making sure edges are secure, continue tightly rolling towards the top of the wrapper..
- When almost to the top, leave a edge and dip your fingers in the water and dab around the edge of the top on inside edge..
- Continue to roll to seal the wrapper. The water will act as a glue to hold roll together..
- Heat the oil to 375 while preparing the rolls. When oil is heated, cook a few at a time. This does not take long to brown. Just a few minutes. If pan frying, place sealed flap down in pan first to keep sealed. Do not over crowd..
- Flip over if pan frying when golden brown on both sides. If deep frying, it should brown all at once, you may have to flip if needed. Do not over crowd, just cook a few at a time not to over crowd..
- When golden brown, remove from oil and drain on paper towels to absorb the excess oil. Can use baking rack also..
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar while hot or after cooled, this step is optional. I just like it..
- I took picture of both egg roll and wonton rolls to show the size difference. Bite size or full size, both are great!.
Visually stunning & delicious, try this recipe by This dessert by Chef Craig Flinn will make your guests go "wow"! Visually stunning and delicious, a Fold the whipped egg whites into the melted chocolate in two smaller batches until just combined. bananas, strawberries, egg roll wrappers, chocolate spread, fruit. Pumpkin Pie Dessert Egg RollsGemma's Bigger Bolder Baking. butter, raw sugar, ground cinnamon, eggroll wrappers, light butter. Wrap hot hazelnuts in clean cloth towel; with hands, roll hazelnuts back and forth until as much skin as possible rubs off. White Chocolate Raspberry Phyllo Rolls—those look yummy!