Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Chinese Dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Chinese Dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef chinese dumplings recipe. You can have beef chinese dumplings using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Chinese Dumplings:
- Provide 1.5 lbs of Ground Beef.
- You need 2 cups of Shredded Chinese Cabbage.
- Take 1 of Carrot, shredded.
- Provide 1 of Onion, Minced.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbs of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 tbs of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 14 oz of package Wonton Wrappers.
Instructions to make Beef Chinese Dumplings:
- In a large bowl, mix together beef, cabbage, carrot, and onion. Stir in the egg, sugar, salt, soy sauce, and vegetable oil..
- Place a large teaspoonful of filling in the center of a dumpling skin. Moisten the edges of a wonton with a few drops of water. Then fold the dumpling in half, and pinch the edges together to seal. Create a ripple pattern along the pinched edge by pinching and gently pushing together small segments of it. Repeat with remaining dumplings..
- Boil the dumplings in water until they float to the top, about 5 minutes..
Jiaozi (pronounced "jow-zee") are perhaps the most common type of Chinese dumpling. Crescent-shaped and formed with an opaque wrapper made from wheat dough, jiaozi are usually filled with ground pork, cabbage, and scallions, and served with a dipping sauce made of soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil. Spoon a tablespoon of beef mixture into each wrapper. Fold, press using fingers to seal and crimp edges. Add enough water to cover half the dumplings and cover with lid.
If you find this Beef Chinese Dumplings recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.