Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Candy coated meringue walnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Candy coated meringue walnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. A number of foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you wish to fight depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously boost your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to candy coated meringue walnuts recipe. You can cook candy coated meringue walnuts using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Candy coated meringue walnuts:
- Get 2 of egg whites.
- Use 2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Provide 2 lb of walnuts (halves or large pieces).
- You need 1 stick of butter.
Steps to make Candy coated meringue walnuts:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Melt one stick of butter on a large non stick baking sheet with sides. Sheet needs to be large enough for nuts to be in a single layer.
- Beat egg whites till stiff peaks form.
- Fold in brown sugar.
- Gently fold in nuts till coated..
- Spread in single layer on baking sheet..
- Every 15 minutes, flip nuts over. Repeat for 60 to 75 minutes, turning every 15 minutes. Butter will eventually absorb and nuts will be coated..
- Allow to cool fully before putting in an airtight container..
When the meringue is stiff remove from the mixer. Stir in vanilla and fold in candy canes, chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets. If you can't bake all of the cookies at once, store the extra in the refrigerator until the other ones are done. bakery, candy, chocolate, coating, cocoa, dark, delicious, dessert, fluid, food, gourmet, hot, liquid, marshmallows, sweet. Using a rubber spatula, carefully fold in the melted chocolate, trying to keep the whites as fluffy as possible, then fold in the dried cherries and chopped walnuts.
If you find this Candy coated meringue walnuts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.