Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai chicken red curry puff pastry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai chicken red curry puff pastry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai chicken red curry puff pastry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are fantastic for helping you battle depression. You must make sure, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are stuffed full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to improve your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–function better. Consume an egg and feel happier!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken red curry puff pastry recipe. To cook thai chicken red curry puff pastry you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai chicken red curry puff pastry:
- Provide 1 pack of ready made puff pastry.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 of cooking brush.
- Take 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Take 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of palm sugar or brown sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of It can be any vegetables you have in your kitchen.
- Provide 1 of onion (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 of carrot (finely chopped).
- You need Half of broccoli (finely chopped).
- Get 1 of red pepper (finely chopped).
- Take 1 handful of asparagus (chopped into 2 cm long).
- You need 1 handful of thai basil.
Steps to make Thai chicken red curry puff pastry:
- Pour some coconut milk on a medium hot pan, stir until coconut milk bubbling up then add curry paste in and mix well..
- Add all the chopped veggies in and stir well. Seasoning with fish sauce, palm sugar, salt and pepper.
- Cut puff pastry into 4. Scroll each puff pastry about an inch from the corner half way through. Add chicken red curry stuffing in the middle of the puff pastry and even it out nicely but make sure it’s not go over the border. Beat an egg in a bowl, mix it lightly with fork and use a cooking bush to Egg wash around the border..
- Bake in the oven gas mark 6 for 15 min. Then take it out and add some asparagus and basil and put it back in the oven for another 10 min..
- Take it out and leave it to cool down for a min. Cut them in portions. You can serve it hot or cold version for picnic 🧺.
Thai red curry paste (prik gaeng ped พริกแกงเผ็ด). But, before you get started cooking, make sure you watch the video recipe first: (If you can't see the Chicken red curry for dinner tonight! Will be making the curry without the salt and the shrimp paste as my wife is salt intolerant and can only have very. Forget ordering takeaway and make your own Thai red curry at home. Thai red curry may seem intimidating, but it's as easy as tossing a few ingredients into a food processor.
If you find this Thai chicken red curry puff pastry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-23 13:33:30.