Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Many people do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. You will recognize that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. In this post we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
With regards to sitting down to supper you should additionally think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The fantastic thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Also before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
For those of you who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy ghee masala dosa recipe. You can have crispy ghee masala dosa using 30 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa:
- Get of For the dosa :.
- Use of idli rice grains.
- You need of urad dal.
- You need of fenugreek seeds (vendhiyam/methi).
- Take of salt.
- Get of Water to grind batter.
- Provide of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Ghee for frying.
- Take of For tomato purée :.
- Get of small tomatoes.
- You need of green chilli.
- Get of For the masala stuffing:.
- Take of tomato chopped.
- Use of green peas.
- Take of large onions chopped.
- Take of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- Prepare of cauliflower florets.
- Provide of Few coriander leaves for garnish.
- Take of lime.
- Get of cumin seeds.
- You need of cinnamon stick.
- Get of cloves.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of ginger powder.
- Use of turmeric.
- Use of salt.
- You need of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get of coriander powder (dhaniya).
- Get of garam masala.
- Get of water.
Instructions to make Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa:
- Add the idli rice, urad dal, fenugreek seeds in a bowl. Soak it with 1 cup water for 4-5 hours..
- Drain them after soaking time and add it to a wet grinder. Pour 2/3rd to 3/4th cup water and grind to a coarse paste..
- Transfer the paste to another bowl and add 1/2tsp salt. Let it ferment for 7-8 hours..
- Now to make masala dosa we first boil the cauliflower florets in a cooker with 1 cup water, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp turmeric. Cook for 2 whistles and drain. Keep it aside..
- Keep the veggies under masala stuffing ready.
- In a non-stick pan add the cumin, cinnamon stick and cloves with little oil. Fry until they crackle and turn aromat. Careful not to burn it..
- Next add the onions and fry until it brown..
- Grind the ingredients under tomato purée and add it to the pan along with the chopped tomatoes. Cover and cook for 2 mins..
- Next add the salt, turmeric, chilli powder, dhaniya powder, garlic and ginger powder. Mix well..
- Add the potatoes, peas and cauliflower now..
- Add garam masala powder now. Pour 1 cup water. Combine all well. Cover and cook for 10-15 mins or until all veggies are mushed well..
- Add 1tbsp lime juice and garnish with coriander leaves. Masala stuffing is now ready..
- Now to make the dosa. On a hot dosa pan pour one ladle full of batter. Spread into a circle. Not too thin as dosa breaks when masala stuffing is kept inside it..
- Drizzle oil around the edges of dosa. Add 1sp ghee and spread it all around. This enhances the flavour of dosa..
- Once one side is cooked flip and cook on the other side. Cook on medium-high flame to make it crispy. Flip again and place some of the masala stuffing only on one side of dosa. Fold in the other half. Press gently..
- Serve hot immediately with coconut chutney, sambar and milagai podi..
- Some tips: you can also use beet root and carrots to the masala stuffing to make it more nutritious..
- Instead of ghee you can also use butter to fry the dosa..
So many variations can be made in a basic masala dosa. You could use butter or ghee instead of oil. The leftover batter can always be refrigerated and. Dosa is a cooked flat thin-layered rice batter traditionally served with Sambhar and coconut chutney. Dosas are quick and inexpensive to make, which makes them a popular dish in South-India.
If you find this Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.