Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fried Chicken Wontons recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Chicken Wontons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Chicken Wontons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried chicken wontons recipe. You can cook fried chicken wontons using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Chicken Wontons:
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese softened (or room temp).
- Prepare 1 large of cooked chicken breast chopped in small dice.
- Use 1/2 of red onion chopped finely.
- Get 1 packages of wonton wrappers.
- You need 5 of green onions chopped.
- Take 1 of bottle La Choy Teriyaki marinade sauce.
- Use 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
Instructions to make Fried Chicken Wontons:
- Cook your chicken breast in frying pan on low heat with about 1/4 cup of water. Cover. Turn chicken a couple times during cooking until cooked through. Take chicken from pan and place on your cutting board to cool. When chicken is cooled go ahead and chop into a small dice..
- Take a 1/2 of a red onion and chop finely.
- In a medium bowl add your softened cream cheese, diced chicken and onion. Stir until mixed through..
- On a medium cutting board lay out about 8-10 wonton wrappers. Pointed edge up. (like a diamond shape♢).
- Drop about a teaspoon of filling mixture in the center of the wonton. (Be sure to not over stuff wonton because it may burst open during cooking).
- Take a small bowl and fill it will about 1/4 cup of water. Dip your index finger into water. You then run your wet finger down all sides of the wonton. Slowly fold up wonton to look like a triangle. Gently press sides down making sure they are tightly sealed. Repeat this until all cream cheese filling is gone..
- Preheat your deep fryer. Or you could use a large deep heavy pan filling it about half way with vegetable or canola oil. Heat oil to about 350°-375°degrees..
- With a fryer spoon slowly add 4 wontons at a time to fryer oil. Turn wontons frequently. Remove wontons from frying oil when they reach a rich golden brown..
- Lay wontons on a large plate lined with paper towel..
- When wontons are all cooked serve on a fresh plate with chopped green onion scallions and drizzle with La Choy Teriaki..
They're easy to make and can also be made vegetarian/vegan so everyone can enjoy them. The Fried Chicken Wontons recipe out of our category Grain! A wonton (also spelled wantan, or wuntun in transliteration from Cantonese; Mandarin: húntun) is a type of Chinese dumpling commonly found across regional styles of Chinese cuisine. Yang Xiong from the western Han Dynasty mentioned: "bing Wei Zhi tun", which means wontons are a type of bread. Ground chicken is topped with homemade coleslaw in these clever chicken wonton tacos for a fun Although time-consuming, you can fry wrappers in sesame or olive oil for the extra flaky shells, folded.
If you find this Fried Chicken Wontons recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.