Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Whosayna’s Garden Shepherd Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Garden Shepherd Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Garden Shepherd Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. In this article we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Every person likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to consider some citrus fruit. In addition to vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. Something you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s garden shepherd pie recipe. You can cook whosayna’s garden shepherd pie using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Garden Shepherd Pie:
- Take of Potatoes (boiled and mashed, sprinkle salt blackpepper add 1/2 cup milk and 1 tbsp butter then mix well, while on flame).
- Get of Tomato ketchup.
- Get of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Prepare of Veggies chopped (Capsi, Cauliflower, Sweet Corns and French beans).
- Prepare of Chilli sauce.
- Use of Onion (chopped).
- Provide of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Chilli powder.
- Provide of Turmeric Powder (pinch).
- Use of Green Chillies (chopped).
- Prepare of NB: can top with puff pastry for crusty effect.
Steps to make Whosayna’s Garden Shepherd Pie:
- In a wok braise onion till golden brown colour, add tomatoes and spices braise till forms a paste add sauces and veggies cook little should be saucy. Keep off flame. In a casserole pour veggie mixture, then make a layer of potatoes poke with fork all over then sprinkle dried herbs and put butter (or grated parmesan cheese) all over. Bake in oven on 230C, remove from oven and serve hot..
If you find this Whosayna’s Garden Shepherd Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-02-03 00:30:51.