Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spaghetti with Banana Kebabs and Tangy Orange Ponzu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spaghetti with Banana Kebabs and Tangy Orange Ponzu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti with Banana Kebabs and Tangy Orange Ponzu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or seeds. One of many health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. These kinds of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body create the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. Unless you get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to create a few of the hormones that it requires.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti with banana kebabs and tangy orange ponzu recipe. You can cook spaghetti with banana kebabs and tangy orange ponzu using 33 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti with Banana Kebabs and Tangy Orange Ponzu:
- Take of For Spaghetti.
- You need of Spaghetti.
- Prepare of Garlic pods (finely chopped).
- Prepare of Green Chillies (center slitted).
- Prepare of Onion (sliced / chopped).
- Get of Red bell Pepper (sliced).
- Use of Cauliflower florets.
- Use of Soy sauce.
- Take of Vinegar.
- Provide of Tomato ketchup.
- Provide of white Pepper powder.
- Use of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of For Banana Kebabs.
- Take of raw Banana, peeled & mashed.
- Take of Potato , boiled, peeled & mashed.
- Take of Ginger grated.
- You need of Green chilies chopped.
- Take of Onion finely chopped.
- Use of Cumin Powder.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Bread Crumbs.
- Get of Oil to deep fry.
- Prepare of For Orange Ponzu.
- Prepare of Orange (or Orange Juice 1 cup).
- You need of Orange Zest.
- You need of White Vinegar.
- Prepare of Fresh Lemon juice.
- Get of Soy sauce.
- You need of Garlic.
- Provide of Ginger.
- Take of Red Pepper (Optional).
- Use of Water.
Instructions to make Spaghetti with Banana Kebabs and Tangy Orange Ponzu:
- Heat 4 cups of water in a big vessel and add spaghetti. Boil the spaghetti until 3/4 cooked, drain and keep aside. Spaghetti should be just enough to retain a somewhat firm texture..
- Heat oil in a non-stick wok; add green chillies along with chopped garlic. Saute for a few seconds on high flame. Add chopped vegetables and toss quickly. Add salt to taste and mix well..
- Season the veggies with a pinch of white pepper powder and toss immediately to blend the flavor. Saute the veggies by constantly stirring, without burning, and allow them to turn little crunchy..
- Add boiled spaghetti and toss on a high flame for a few seconds. Mix soy sauce, vinegar and tomato ketchup. Garnish the spaghetti with few spring onion greens and serve piping hot..
- FOR BANANA KEBAB:::::—– In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients, including the ground spice powder (except oil). Knead into dough. Make equal size portions of it and give it an oval shape. Heat oil in a pan and fry them few at a time till golden in colour. Drain on a tissue paper..
- For Ponzu:::::— Take all the ingredients in a mixer jar and blend them into a puree..
- Assembling the dish:::—Spread a layer of spaghetti in a clean dish. add a layer of Ponzu then place kebabs on it..
- Give it a final touch by spreading onzu over it and garnish with Mint or coriander leaves…
- My Tip: do not over cook kebabs and you can sweeten the ponzu as per your taste….
The Perfect Pantry's easy recipe for Grilled Flank Steak with Ponzu and Honey Glaze cut across the grain and served with her Asian Broccoli Slaw makes for a perfectly. Featuring the most succulent kebabs and tikkas from around the nation cooked in the charcoal oven, the tandoor or over a charcoal grill with skewers. · Aromatic, Indian spiced Lamb Chops served with a tangy and sweet cucumber and red onion salad is a delicious, easy healthy dinner recipe. Sweet and Tangy Barbecued Chicken Legs. Ponzu (ポン酢) is a citrus-based sauce commonly used in Japanese cuisine. It is tart, with a thin, watery consistency and a dark brown color.
If you find this Spaghetti with Banana Kebabs and Tangy Orange Ponzu recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-23 17:50:14.