Fried Wonton with Dipping Sauce. Dipping sauce Combine all ingredients in a pot and bring to boil. Soy-free Wonton Soup Allergy Girl Eats. Fried wontons – Homemade, crispy and delicious wontons with simple everyday ingredients.
Everyone loves them because they are so crispy. Scoop them out with a slotted spoon and drain on the paper towels while you fry the rest. Serve with small individual dishes (I like tea bowls or sake cups) filled with the orange sauce for dipping. You can cook Fried Wonton with Dipping Sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Wonton with Dipping Sauce
- Prepare 1 pack of wonton wrappers (square shape).
- Prepare 500 ml of vegetable oil for deep frying.
- You need of For the filling:.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 300 gr of shrimp, chopped into small pieces or grounded.
- It’s 200 gr of ground chicken or pork.
- It’s 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper (or to taste).
- You need of For the dipping sauce:.
- Prepare 60 ml of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 60 ml of water.
- You need 50 gr of granulated sugar.
- It’s 30 ml of white vinegar.
Great sauce for dipping wonton or spring rolls. I like to use sesame seed oil instead of vegetable oil. Taste the mixture, adjust to taste. Mix, then add the mixture from the skillet.
Fried Wonton with Dipping Sauce step by step
- Directions for the sauce: In a small saucepan, add all the ingredients for the dipping sauce. Heat the saucepan over low-high heat. Keep stirring until boiling. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Directions for the wonton: In a big bowl, add all ingredients for the filling. Mix well..
- Lay a piece of wonton wrapper on your palm. Add 1/2 Tbsp of the filling mixture in the middle. Dip your index finger into the sealing water and trace it on the outer edge of the wonton wrapper. Fold it up to form a triangle. Pinch the edge to seal tight. Do the same with the rest of the filling..
- Heat up vegetable oil for deep frying. Deep fry the wonton until golden brown. Remove from the heat. Drain well. Lay them on some paper towel. Place them on the serving plate..
- Serve warm with the dipping sauce! 😋.
Serve warm or at room temperature with freshly steamed or fried won tons. I don't know about you but I like to dip my boiled wontons into a fragrant spicy dipping sauce before eating them. Fried wontons also do well with a creamy dip or a tangy salsa. This soy-based dipping sauce recipe is a traditional accompaniment to dumplings, a staple of Chinese cuisine. But a dumpling wouldn't be a dumpling without the dipping sauce that goes with it.
Originally posted 2021-02-01 14:27:01.