Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for RAJASTHANI PANCHKUTA(ker sangri) ki sabzi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect RAJASTHANI PANCHKUTA(ker sangri) ki sabzi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to RAJASTHANI PANCHKUTA(ker sangri) ki sabzi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rajasthani panchkuta(ker sangri) ki sabzi recipe. You can cook rajasthani panchkuta(ker sangri) ki sabzi using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare RAJASTHANI PANCHKUTA(ker sangri) ki sabzi:
- Provide of rajasthani kar mix of all dried(kar,sangria, amchur,gunda.
- Use of Oil.
- Get of Hing / asafoetida.
- Use of jeera / cumin.
- Provide of _3 bay leaves of Teej pata.
- Get of Saunf / fennel seeds.
- Use of Dry Red Chillies.
- Provide of Coriander Powder.
- Get of Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide of Garam masala Powder.
- Provide of Amchoor Powder.
- You need of black Raisins.
- Take of Water.
- Use of Cashew nuts.
- Take of Salt.
Instructions to make RAJASTHANI PANCHKUTA(ker sangri) ki sabzi:
- Wash Ker and Sangri for few times to remove all the dirt..
- Soak in enough water for 8-10 hours..
- Wash again a few times.
- Add Ker and Sangri in a pressure pan and add water and salt.Pressure cook for 1 whistle on high heat and then remove the cooker from the heat.Let the pressure release and then open the cooker.Drain the ker sangri.Wash them once more.Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a Kadai. When the oil is hot, add bay leaves, jeera,hing and saunf..
- Add dry red chilies and fry for a few seconds.Add cooked ker and sangri..
- Add coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, amchoor powder and mix well..
- Add black kishmish and salt and mix well..
- Cover and cook for 6-8 minutes.Serve hot or cold with chapati/bajre ki roti or rice… !.
If you find this RAJASTHANI PANCHKUTA(ker sangri) ki sabzi recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.