Slow Cooker Roast Beef. This Slow Cooker Roast Beef can't be beaten for convenience or taste! If you do some research you'll find many "one pot roast" recipes for the slow cooker that involve throwing everything (potatoes included) into the crockpot and leaving it to cook. Makes lots of juice that can be thickened to make a gravy.
Tip everything into a slow cooker, instant pot / pressure cooker or casserole pot for oven along with beef broth, carrots and celery Read my disclosure policy. Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast that leaves you with tender meat, vegetables and a built in gravy to enjoy them all with in Browning the beef in a pan before adding it to the slow cooker is a step I would not skip if even remotely possible. That crust is delicious and you. You can cook Slow Cooker Roast Beef using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Roast Beef
- You need 1 of roast (shoulder, rump, arm, whatever looks good to you!).
- You need 1/2 can of Coca Cola.
- It’s 2 cubes of Beef bouillon flavor.
- You need 0.5-1 bag of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1-2 cans of Irish potatoes.
- You need 1-2 slices of purple onion (break apart).
- Prepare of Lawry's Seasoned Salt (cover meat & vegetables).
- It’s of Mrs. Dash Table Blend (cover meat & vegetables).
- It’s of Garlic Powder (cover meat & vegetables).
This easy slow cooker roast beef recipe with potatoes, rosemary, and carrots makes for an easy impressive dinner. We know making Roast Beef may seem intimidating, but when you use a Crock Pot and follow our straightforward recipe, you'll have a delicious roast on your table in no time! Perfect for serving a crowd so why not make it this weekend? This recipe is gluten free and even.
Slow Cooker Roast Beef step by step
- Remove roast from fridge and rinse.
- Turn crock pot onto low then add the roast.
- Cover bottom of crock pot with Coca Cola.
- Add the beef cubes to the bottom of the crock pot (in the coke). One left of the roast and one on the right..
- Rinse needed amount of baby carrots and add them to the crock pot..
- Shake Lawry's, Mrs. Dash, and Garlic Powder over roast and even vegetables if needed..
- Cut 1-2 full slices of onion then break them apart over the roast..
- After about 3-4 hours, flip the roast. Make sure to move vegetables so the roast is flat on the bottom in the juice..
- Move some onions to sit on top of the roast. Scrap any potatoes that may have become stuck to the side..
- Reapply all 3 seasonings to the newly exposed roast (and vegetables if you like)..
- Cook on low for around 6-7hours. Longer it cooks, the more tender it will become..
- Keep an eye on moisture and vegetables. If not enough juice is made by the roast, add some water. (Not so it covers the entire roast).
This one-pot slow cooker roast beef with veggies has a lovely, juicy beef brisket, with vibrant, al-dente green beans, flavour-packed buttered carrots, rustic creamy mashed potatoes and a thick meaty gravy. If you are after a traditional Roast Beef or even a Roast Pork then i have got you covered too. A slow cooker roast beef joint recipe that lets you go out and enjoy a day with the family, then return home to a delicious Sunday lunch. This all-in-one slow cooker roast beef joint means you don't have to lose your weekend in the kitchen to enjoy a traditional Sunday roast dinner. If beef roast comes in netting or is tied, remove netting or strings.