Flank Steak over Tortellini in Parmesan Cream sauce. In a large sauté pan add the whipping cream and cook over medium heat for about four to five minutes stirring well, until it is thick. Homemade Creamy Parmesan Sauce in Minutes! Tortellini Alla Panna with Bacon, Mushroom in a cream sauce.
First, and foremost, it used up some left. Cheese filled tortellini in a creamy parmesan sauce with prosciutto and peas. A fabulous entree for a romantic dinner that is fairly quick to put together. You can cook Flank Steak over Tortellini in Parmesan Cream sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flank Steak over Tortellini in Parmesan Cream sauce
- You need 1 1/2 lb of flank steak.
- It’s 1 packages of cheese tortellini.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of sea salt.
- You need 1 of cracked pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Melt butter in large pan over medium heat. Stir gently until coated with butter. Add cream and prosciutto ham, combining gently. To make the garlic parmesan cream sauce, melt butter in the skillet over medium heat.
Flank Steak over Tortellini in Parmesan Cream sauce step by step
- Season flank steak with sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder..
- Add olive oil to frying pan (I like to use cast iron), and heat pan over medium heat..
- Sear steak on both sides until it reaches desired temperature (I like mine medium rare). Set aside to rest..
- Melt butter in a medium sauce pan on medium heat..
- Add heavy cream and Parmesan cheese to pan, and stir often until cheese is melted..
- Prepare tortellini as described on package, while making the cream sauce..
- Combine tortellini and cream sauce..
- Slice flank steak on the bias. I like mine thinly sliced, adding the majority to the tortellini. Reserve some for garnish, and enjoy!.
I had made some turkey/veal/spinach meatballs and had some egg noodles and wanted a beefy/creamy sauce. The Best Steak Tortellini Recipes on Yummly CREAM SAUCE: Melt butter in a large skillet. Cheesy Tortellini in a creamy, rich Garlic Parmesan sauce. I think if I had to choose, Italian would be my favorite food of all time, and Fettuccine Alfredo would definitely top the list.