Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Caramel Fruit Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramel Fruit Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Fruit Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as efficiently as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that tough. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel fruit cake recipe. To cook caramel fruit cake you only need 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Caramel Fruit Cake:
- Use 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar Powdered.
- Take 1 cup of Butter.
- Provide 3 of Eggs.
- Use 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsps of Water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Dry fruits soaked in rum.
- You need 2 tbsps of Flour.
Steps to make Caramel Fruit Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F..
- Dust the cake tin with baking spray and line with parchment paper..
- Soak the dry fruits in rum 2 months prior for the authentic taste..
- Finely chop the rum soaked fruits and dust with 2 tbsp flour..
- Beat the egg whites separately in a dry bowl and keep aside..
- Cream butter and sugar in another bowl till its pale in color..
- Add egg yolks one by one into this mixture and keep mixing..
- Same time in a heavy bottom pan, heat brown sugar and few tbsp water and make caramel syrup..
- Keep the caramel to cool once its done..
- Add the caramel to the mixed batter and combine well along with vanilla essence..
- Now add the fruits and combine with a spatula..
- Finally fold in the egg white mixture in to the batter without breaking the egg white froth..
- Pour the batter in to the greased cake tin and bake for 30 min..
Pinned onto Fruit cakes Board in Fruit cakes Category. Similar Recipes, Mocha Fruit Cupcakes Rum Fruit Cake Chocolate Plum Cake Eggless Fruit Cake Microwave Fruit Cake. The cake is so simple to make and the flavour of the dark caramel just wafts. · Southern Caramel Cake ~ two delicious and moist cake layers with a fabulously sweet icing. Caramel Cake – Keto Low Carb Recipe. This caramel drip cake is made with vanilla cake layers, salted caramel buttercream frosting and is decorated with Caramel Drip Cake.
If you find this Caramel Fruit Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-23 16:53:48.