Zucchini Parmesan with Red Sauce. I've used my favorite red pepper tomato sauce recipe, not only because I love it but also because I find it simpler than other tomato sauces — there's no This zucchini parmesan follows the same simple method as the No Breading, No Frying, No Fussing Eggplant Parmesan recipe from last summer I've. Spiral-sliced zucchini and summer squash form a bed of 'pasta' for cooked chicken breasts and a homemade roasted red pepper sauce. Place squash spirals on individual plates; top with a portion of cooked chicken, a generous amount of red pepper sauce, and Parmesan cheese.
Zucchini Parmesan Meat Sauce is Keto Friendly. Crunchy breaded zucchini spears are delicious dipped in a summery sauce of roasted red peppers. The sauce is a zesty embellishment for grilled meats Follow us. You can have Zucchini Parmesan with Red Sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Parmesan with Red Sauce
- Prepare 4 of zucchini.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of pepper.
- You need Pinch of garlic.
- It’s 1 jar of veggie marinara sauce.
- It’s of Angel hair pasta.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Parmesan Zucchini Sticks with Smoky Roasted Romesco Sauce. The zucchini is breaded and shallow-fried, then layered into a baking dish with mozzarella, Parmesan, and marinara. This recipe calls for jarred sauce for ease, but you can also make your own. And while I used low-moisture mozzarella, you red-meat-free.
Zucchini Parmesan with Red Sauce instructions
- Cut zucchini in halves and disgorge them for 10 minutes to remove excess water..
- Season zucchini with salt, pepper, and garlic. Top with marinara sauce.
- Add desired amount of Mozz and Parm. I added more garlic on top the cheeses..
- Cook in the oven on 375°F for 25 minutes..
- While cooking in the oven, make the angel hair pasta and add remaining or desired amount of marinara sauce to the cooked angel hair pasta..
This is for all of you eggplant parmesan people! And especially for those of you with an abundance of garden fresh zucchini to use up, like myself! Put one layer of"breaded" zucchini slices on top and coat with more sauce and a generous sprinkling of both cheeses. Repeat this procedure to use up all. In a large bowl, mix together bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, basil, red pepper flakes, pepper, garlic powder, and salt.