Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Apple Cobbler recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Cobbler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Choose water over other refreshments. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple cobbler recipe. To make apple cobbler you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Cobbler:
- Prepare 3 of Apple (Medium Sized).
- Get 1/4 Teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder.
- Provide 6 Tablespoons of Sugar Granulated.
- Take 1 Cup of All purpose Flour.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Baking Podwer.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Unsalted Butter Melted.
Steps to make Apple Cobbler:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Peel and slice apples thinly and keep aside in bowl. Mix 3 tablespoons of sugar with cinnamon powder and sprinkle over the apple pieces. Keep aside for 15- 20 mins. Mix it up every 5 minutes to coat the apple slices evenly with sugar and cinnamon..
- In another bowl add the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and egg. Mix all of the ingredients until a you get a crumbly mixture.
- In a prepared baking pan, layer the apple pieces on the bottom of the pan along with the juices in bowl 1..
- Sprinkle the crumbly mixture in bowl 2 over the layered apple..
- Pour the melted butter as evenly as possible over the crumbly mixture..
- Bake for 40 mins (until the apples are cooked and the crumb is lightly brown) and serve warm..
You'll be whipping up these easy desserts all season long. What is apple season without cobbler? What is apple season without cobbler ? The combination is a fall must have but don't stop there. See more ideas about apple cobbler, apple cobbler easy, cobbler easy. · This old-fashioned Apple Cobbler is one of my FAVORITE fall desserts.
If you find this Apple Cobbler recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.