Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella. Hey beautiful friends👋💋 in today's video we got: Fettuccine Alfredo, spaghetti with meat sauce, Baked lasagna. hope you enjoyed the video. Fettuccine With Chicken And Coriander Sauce, Cutlets In Mushroom Sauce, Fettuccine With Garden Herb Sauce. Penne with Meat Sauce topped with Mozzarella and Provolone Cheeses and baked to a golden, bubbly perfection.
Lightly beat chicken breast with a meat mallet so the breasts are even in thickness and season chicken breasts on both sides. Layer with cooked fettuccine, Cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese, and pour mushroom soup over the top. In a large skillet, brown beef over medium heat. You can have Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb. of ground meat (I chose turkey – you choose what you like).
- It’s 2 of tsps garlic powder (or 2 large cloves garlic minced).
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil (if you prefer fresh, I’d recommend you use it to garnish at the end).
- You need 2 of tsps dried oregano (or 1 Tbsp fresh).
- You need 2 of tsps dried thyme (or 1 Tbsp fresh).
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 20 oz of (or 2.5 cups) marinara sauce (homemade or jarred – whatever makes you happy 😊).
- You need 1 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of shredded low-moisture whole milk mozzarella (I really recommend shredding your own – but no judgement).
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of fresh whole milk mozzarella – cut into 1” cubes (aw, yeeeeeeaah!).
- It’s 10 oz of fresh fettuccine (or whatever pasta you like – it all tastes the same).
- You need of Parmesan cheese to taste (please use fresh and not from a can – Parmesano Reggiano will change your life).
- You need of Fat to grease your 9×13 or 3 quart casserole dish (bacon fat is amazing – or butter / olive will work).
- It’s of Beverage of your choice.
Drain fat from pan, and transfer meat to a bowl. In the same skillet, cook onion and bell pepper in butter until tender. Fettuccine pasta with a rich and creamy, tomato and Italian sausage sauce. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with cheese to serve.
Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella step by step
- Heat the olive in a large fry pan. Add your ground meat, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, dried basil, salt and pepper. Brown meat and set aside..
- In a large sauce pan, heat marinara sauce, butter and cream on low heat. Add cooked meat and simmer on low for about 10 mins or so. Ooooooh, that’s niiiiiiicccee…….
- Wait, you need a refill 🍷🍷🍷. And to preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Cook pasta until just underdone. Drain and add to your meat sauce. Now toss and then sip 🍷.
- Put about half of the sauced pasta into your baking dish (for ribbon pasta, kitchen tongs really help). Top with 1 cup of the fresh mozzarella. Then add remaining sauced pasta and top with shredded mozzarella. Now top with remaining fresh mozzarella. Take a pic and celebrate – yeah, baby!!! Dinner is in work!!.
- Bake for about 30-45 mins. If the cheese is getting brown too quickly, remove from oven, loosely tent with foil and return to the oven..
- Once it’s ready (melted, browned cheese and everything is thoroughly heated through), remove from oven and let cool for about 10 mins (unless you’re into burning all of the skin off of the roof of your mouth)..
- Now, refill (🍷) and enjoy!!.
This pasta bake is simple yet satisfying, great for a weeknight supper, from BBC Good Food magazine. Mix the spaghetti with the tomato sauce and basil, then spoon half into a large ovenproof dish. Arrange half the mozzarella over the top and sprinkle with half the Parmesan. The classic fettuccine Alfredo is normally served with chicken or shrimp but I wanted to try something different for this cookbang – I opted for a New York strip steak. I prepared the steak medium-rare and the results were incredible.
Originally posted 2021-01-23 02:27:21.