Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Apple Spiced Cobbler recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Spiced Cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Spiced Cobbler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple spiced cobbler recipe. You can have apple spiced cobbler using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Spiced Cobbler:
- You need 1 cup of Self Rising Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Take 1 stick of Melted Butter.
- Get 2 can of Sliced Apples or Fresh Apples.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Allspice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cloves.
Instructions to make Apple Spiced Cobbler:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add all of your dry ingredients into one bowl.
- Add your egg, milk, melted butter, spices and mix. (Your dough may rise a little bit from the heat of melted butter hitting the self rising flour.).
- **DO NOT POUR IN THE WHOLE CAN OF APPLES** It will not cook right.
- Spray cooking spray all over the inside of the cake pan your going to use, an pour in the mixture..
- Spoon in the apples evenly throughout the mixture , and then drizzle a little bit of the juice over top of the mixture..
- Sprinkle a little bit of whatever spice you want on the top and wallah ! It usually takes about 35 to 45 minutes to bake all the way through since it is so dense..
- If your unsure about it being done after 35 min just shank it with a butter knife in the center to see if its still gooey..
If you find this Apple Spiced Cobbler recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.