Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Faux Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Faux Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Faux Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
You will find that different kinds of berries can be really good for your health. You will find that most berries have large amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Most berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the deterioration of the cells.
Following some of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's faux garlic mashed potatoes recipe. To cook mike's faux garlic mashed potatoes you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Faux Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- You need of Head Cauliflower.
- Prepare of Pureed Garlic.
- You need of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Get of Butter.
- Get of Milk.
- You need of Shreadded Parmesan Cheese.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of White Pepper.
Instructions to make Mike's Faux Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Pull your cauliflower apart into individual florets of semi equal size..
- Rinse cauliflower and place in a plastic bowl with cling wrap to cover..
- Microwave [steam] cauliflower for approximately 4 minutes until soft..
- Place all other ingredients [except milk] in a blender or food processor and blend. Slowly add milk until cauliflower is smooth and the consistency of mashed potatoes. You may not need all the 1/4 cup milk to achieve that consistency..
- To serve: Add a dollop of butter on the top and sprinkle with dried parsley. Garnish with fresh parsley..
Meanwhile, add potatoes to a large pot. Share: Rate this Recipe Roasted garlic takes these creamy mashed potatoes over the top. Everyone raves about this simple dish. You may never make regular mashed potatoes again! Steakhouse style mashed potatoes work best when made with small red potatoes.
If you find this Mike's Faux Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.