Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Caramel-Apple Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramel-Apple Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel-Apple Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel-apple pie recipe. To cook caramel-apple pie you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Caramel-Apple Pie:
- Take of Dessert.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 6 cup of peeled and coarsely chopped Jonathan apples.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of caramel-apple dip.
Instructions to make Caramel-Apple Pie:
- Prepare pie crust. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough from center to edges into a 12-inch circle. Unroll into a 9-inch pie plate. Ease pastry into pie plate. Fold under pastry; crimp. Don't prick pastry..
- For filling: In a large bowl, mix sugar, 1/4 cup flour and cinnamon. Add the apples and toss to coat. Transfer to pastry-lined pie plate. Combine 2 Tbsp. of the caramel-apple dip and 2 Tbsp. milk; drizzle over apples..
- In mixing bowl, combine the 1 cup flour and brown sugar. Cut in 1/2 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over filling. Cover edge of pie with foil to prevent over browning. Place on baking sheet..
- Bake in 350° oven 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 25-30 minutes more until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Drizzle remaining caramel over top. Cool pie on wire rack. Makes 8-10 servings..
This tutorial shows you how to make a Mouthwatering filling of fresh apples, suspended in caramel flavor. AND a Flaky, perfect, delicious crust. Packed with different apple varieties and baked with a buttery caramel sauce, this pie is the ultimate To showcase the very best in cozy fall flavors, this decadent apple pie uses a mix of different varieties. Since this Caramel Apple Pie is not overly sweet, there's no harm in drizzling a little extra caramel sauce on top, with ice cream of course! Seriously, could you resist a big fat slice of this pie for dessert?
If you find this Caramel-Apple Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.