Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Mexican Corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Mexican Corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to keep away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
It’s easy to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are great at helping you feel happier. They fill you up better and that can help improve your moods as well. It’s not difficult to feel low when you feel famished! These grains can help your mood elevate since it’s easy for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy mexican corn recipe. You can cook creamy mexican corn using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Mexican Corn:
- Use 4 can of GREEN GIANT-the steam crisp Mexicorn- it has bell peppers in it.
- Prepare 1 box of Cream cheese-half to 1 box.
- Use 1/2 tsp of onion powder or minced onion.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Minced garlic or garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of Crushed black pepper.
- You need 1 of Sprinkle of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter- 1 or 2 tbsp.
- Get 1 can of Small MILD Rotel- optional with some of juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of ranch powder optional.
- Take of Optional chicken broth tbsp or so.
- Provide of Seasonings: Italian herb, garlic and onion powder.
Instructions to make Creamy Mexican Corn:
- I used my small crockpot. And threw all the ingredients into it. I sliced the cream cheese and butter up in slices on bottom and top, between the corn..
- Then stir around. And cook on low for a couple hours. Or until a little while after cheese has melted..
- TIP: you can also cook this in a pot on a stove, by doing the same thing and just letting it sit on low/med low for awhile. Just remember to stir..
- Another TIP: if you can't find the Mexicorn, you can use the can kernel corn, and just dice up small some tri color bell peppers, and onion, garlic. Also, they now have mexicorn in other brands. So you can get those..
This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our privacy and disclosure policy. Creamy Mexican Corn Dip (Elotes Dip)Little Spice Jar. Mexican Corn Gets A Salad Makeover. by Delish US. This simple salad hits all the right notes: creamy, spicy, salty, and citrusy, just like the beloved Mexican street food dish elote (grilled sweet.
If you find this Creamy Mexican Corn recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-21 07:52:43.