Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato basil sauce with mascarpone & parmesan cheese recipe. You can cook tomato basil sauce with mascarpone & parmesan cheese using 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese:
- Prepare 400 g (14.10 oz) of Tomato.
- Provide 20 of Basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 1/4 of Garlic.
- Provide 8 tbsp of Mascarpone cheese.
- Take 4 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Fine salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White pepper powder.
Instructions to make Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese:
- Remove the tomato stem. Slightly cross cut the bottom and boil them for 30 secs..
- Soak in cold water to cool down and then peel the skin. Take the fruit off the skin with a spoon. This is the richest part, so better use it!.
- Mince onion and garlic..
- Stir-fry with olive oil well. Be careful not to burn it..
- Add tomato and break it gently with a spatula..
- Add chopped basil and mix..
- Add salt & pepper and mix..
- Add parmesan cheese and mix. (If you would like to make a "tomato & basil", skip this step.).
- Stop the heat and blend..
- Add mascarpone and mix. (If you would like to make a "tomato & basil", skip this step.).
- Simmer with low heat for 10-15 mins..
- If you would like to keep them longer… Boil washed & empty jam jars and lids first to sterilize. Put the jars in the water before boiling to avoid breakage. Boil the jars for 10 mins., remove, and then do the lids for 5 mins..
- Pour the sauce in it and close the lid..
- Boil the jars for 15 mins..
- Use stickers or labels to decorate if you desire!.
- I used this sauce! "Gulten-free! Potato & Rice Bake". Recipe ID : 13209446.
It is especially good when spooned over cooked chicken. It can be used to actually cook chicken in (or meat of your choice). Also good with fish as it has a delicate flavour and it is fan-blooming-tastic with low carb pasta. (if you cant eat tomato then you could substitute chopped red pepper. A spicy, creamy tomato sauce with chili, basil, and mascarpone cheese for pasta is easy to make, and so delicious. Just as quick as frozen pizza, and even quicker than ordering a take away.
If you find this Tomato Basil Sauce with Mascarpone & Parmesan Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.