Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect "Crustless" Broccoli Quiche Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Crustless" Broccoli Quiche Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Pick water over other refreshments. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "crustless" broccoli quiche cups recipe. You can cook "crustless" broccoli quiche cups using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make "Crustless" Broccoli Quiche Cups:
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of softened butter.
- Provide 4 cup of frozen broccoli petite florets defrosted.
- You need 1 cup of shredded swiss cheese.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves,chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make "Crustless" Broccoli Quiche Cups:
- Preheat oven to 350..
- In a blender or large food processor puree cottage cheese,eggs and butter for 30 seconds..
- Add broccoli one cup at a time and pulse for 20 seconds each cup. Use a spoon to push it down in between pulsing. You want to keep some of the broccoli whole so don't pulse too long..
- Pour blender ingredients into a lg bowl and add all remaining ingredients..
- In well sprayed muffin cups add 1/2 c of the quiche mix. You should have enough for 12. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean..
These crustless broccoli quiches are perfect for a brunch side dish or weekend snack, and there's no need to fuss with pastry. These mini quiches are quick and easy to prepare and bake, and they make a great snack or brunch side dish. The quiches are baked in muffin cups. Cover bottom of pie plate with broccoli. Pour cream mixture into pie plate.
If you find this "Crustless" Broccoli Quiche Cups recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.