Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir Fry Bulgogi Beef /Pork/Lamb recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fry Bulgogi Beef /Pork/Lamb recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as economically as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fry bulgogi beef /pork/lamb recipe. To make stir fry bulgogi beef /pork/lamb you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stir Fry Bulgogi Beef /Pork/Lamb:
- Take of fried egg.
- Get of cooked rice.
- Take of small beancurd puff option.
- Get of medium onion.
- Prepare of red chili pepeer.
- Provide of bulgogi sauce ready to used store bought.
- Provide of diy bulgogi sauce.
- Use of each honey, soy sauce and rice wine.
- Take of small grated pear and 1tbsp ginger and 1 clove or garlic.
- Use of thinly sliced meat option.
- Get of thinly sliced beef /pork/lamb.
Steps to make Stir Fry Bulgogi Beef /Pork/Lamb:
- Fried eggs set aside.
- Cooked rice set aside.
- Marinate meat.
- For diy bulgogi sauce just mix all ingredient,or used stored bought ready to use bulgogi sauce.
- Marinate thinly slice beef /pork/lamb for minimum 10 minutes with bulgogi sauce.
- Stir fry.
- In pan with 2 tbsp of oil stir fry onion together with marinated sliced meat for 3 minute.
- Add beancurd puff and red chili pepper and stir fry for another 2 minute then off heat and serve.
- Serve stir fry bulgogi pork as it is or.
- Serving option stir fry bulgogi pork and fried egg with white rice.
If you find this Stir Fry Bulgogi Beef /Pork/Lamb recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.