Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy baked penne pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy baked penne pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy baked penne pasta recipe. To cook cheesy baked penne pasta you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy baked penne pasta:
- Use of oil.
- You need of chopped chicken.
- Provide of chopped onion.
- Get of chopped capsicum.
- Provide of White sauce.
- Get of Boiled pasta.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of black pepper powder.
- Take of oregano.
- Take of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Olives, chopped.
Steps to make Cheesy baked penne pasta:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped chicken, salt and black pepper powder. Cook for 5 min..
- Add onion and cook for 2 min. Keep stirring..
- Add capsicum and cook for 5 min..
- Add white sauce and mix well. Continue stirring for 2 min..
- Add boiled pasta. Mix well and cook for 5 min..
- Add oregano or preferred Italian seasonings..
- Now take a baking tray. Add one layer of pasta. Next pour tomato sauce. (Just pour it randomly. Not too much). Sprinkle some chopped onion then chopped capsicum, then olives. Then add grated mozzarella cheese..
- Add a second layer of tomato sauce. Add pasta, then chopping onion, chopped capsicum then tomato sauce. Cover with grated mozzarella cheese and then top with olives..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degree Celsius for 20 min..
Make sure you boil the pasta 'al dente. Pure comfort food, this Penne Pasta Bake has a meaty sauce and lots and lots of cheese. It is perfect for a busy night, and is perfect for feeding a crowd. This Cheesy Penne is life changing – or at least culinary changing. The pasta cooks right in the homemade ragu so the pasta soaks up tons of flavor then is loaded with cheeeeeeeese for an easy, comforting, any-night-of-the-week dinner.
If you find this Cheesy baked penne pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.