Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Tofu Bulgogi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Tofu Bulgogi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy tofu bulgogi recipe. You can have crispy tofu bulgogi using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy Tofu Bulgogi:
- Provide of hard tofu.
- Take of Bulgogi marinade (Korean BBQ sauce).
- Use of mayonnaise.
- You need of Knorr soy seasoning.
- Take of garlic.
- Prepare of sprinkle of your favorite chili powder.
- Provide of diced green onions (optional garnish).
- Take of Cooking oil.
Steps to make Crispy Tofu Bulgogi:
- Note: the recipe depends on the size of your block of tofu. Here we have different sizes. Just make sure that all the tofu pieces are coated well with the mixture. Use crispy chili garlic (in photo) if you have it. If not, fry some garlic and sprinkle on your favorite chili powder, be it paprika, cayenne, or in my case, shichimi..
- First, smash and tear apart your garlic and fry in oil til golden. Set aside..
- Pan-fry the tofu in your garlic infused oil until your desired outer crispiness. Remove then cut tofu into bite-size cubes..
- Drain the oil from the pan, lower heat and place back the tofu. Add the bulgogi marinade, mayo, Knorr soy seasoning, and fried garlic. Stir fry quickly until all pieces are coated..
- Plate and sprinkle chili powder. Garnish with green onions for color. (Missing in photo, ran out). Enjoy and serve as a side dish or snack..
If you find this Crispy Tofu Bulgogi recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.