Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for No Bake Penne Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Bake Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake penne pasta recipe. You can have no bake penne pasta using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Penne Pasta:
- Get of penne pasta.
- Get of chopped parsley.
- Provide of Red Sauce.
- Prepare of kilo lean ground pork.
- Take of kilo ground beef.
- Provide of chopped cooked ham.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- Use of gloves chopped garlic.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Use of spaghetti sauce.
- Take of Salt and Pepper.
- Use of White Sauce.
- Take of all purpose cream.
- Provide of quick melt cheese.
- Get of fresh milk.
- Prepare of melted butter.
Instructions to make No Bake Penne Pasta:
- Red Sauce – sauté onions followed by garlic.
- Put ground pork and beef and add soy sauce. Cook for 20 mins add 1/4 cup water..
- Add ham and cook for another 15 mins.
- Pour spaghetti sauce and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions..
- Drain the pasta and pour the red sauce and save some at least 1 cup for the topping. Set aside..
- White sauce. In a double boiler mix all ingredients and cook until the cheese totally melts..
- Put the remaining red sauce on the top of the pasta. Then add the white sauce on the top then garnish with chopped parsley..
Sprinkle with the remaining cheeses and sprinkle lightly with paprika, if using. These pasta recipes use penne for the base but become so much more with simple, flavorful ingredient additions. Wondering what to do with all those boxes of penne pasta in your pantry? Don't settle for pasta and tomato sauce. With a few extra steps, you'll have an easy dinner everyone will be drooling.
If you find this No Bake Penne Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.