Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Basmati Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Basmati Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to keep away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all good for improving your mood. This is possible as these foods are rich in magnesium which promotes serotonin production. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more of it you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not just that but nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein food source.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried basmati rice recipe. You can cook fried basmati rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Basmati Rice:
- Get of basmatic rice.
- Prepare of carrot dice.
- Use of sweet corn.
- Use of big green bell pepper (diced).
- Prepare of curry powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Seasoning cube.
- Take of cksp Veg oil.
- Prepare of spring onion dice.
Instructions to make Fried Basmati Rice:
- Par boil the rice and rinse cold then pour in a sieve and set aside parboil the beef with seasoning salt, garlic, ginger and onions; and set aside.
- Pour the chicken stock into a pot and add the par boiled rice. Add the curry powder and cover to cook until dried up.
- Place a large pan on the heat and add little vegetable oil and pour in some part of the vegetables and then fry for 30 seconds.
- Then add part of the rice and fry together with the vegetables..
- Continue frying step until you have exhausted all batches of rice and vegetables; then finally add the spring onions stir and turn off heat.
- Serve with fried plantain and sausages.
Make sure you warn people not to bite into the whole spices! Drain the rice and add it to the pan, giving it a quick stir. How to cook the fluffiest BASMATI RICE, the way they do in India! Flavorful light and fluffy, topped While in India, one simple thing I fell in love with was the basmati rice. So light, so fluffy and so full of.
If you find this Fried Basmati Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.