Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried prawns in rechad masala/paste recipe. You can have fried prawns in rechad masala/paste using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste:
- Provide of kashmiri Chillies.
- You need of chillies whole (hot).
- You need of of ginger.
- Get of to 8 garlic cloves.
- Provide of black pepper.
- Take of cinnamon stick (small piece).
- Use of a few cloves.
- Prepare of vinegar for grinding the above ingredients.
- You need of Rice flour for coating the prawns before frying.
- You need of oil for frying ( shallow frying).
- Take of prawns ..back slit for deveining.
- Get of salt as per taste.
Steps to make Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste:
- For preparing rechad Masala …soak the whole chillies in hot water for 5 mins …drain ..then grind all the ingredients with vinegar to form a paste ..this is rechad Masala.
- Devein the prawns and apply salt to prawns and then coat rechad Masala …marinate for 15 to 20 mins.
- In a pan take a little oil , when the oil becomes hot .. roll the prawns in rice flour and fry them ….
- Serve hot.
If you find this Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.