Elisa's Fried Eggs over Meaty Potato Bed.
You can have Elisa's Fried Eggs over Meaty Potato Bed using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Elisa's Fried Eggs over Meaty Potato Bed
- It’s 1 of Hashbrown Pattie.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ground Meat, cooked (recipe on my profile).
- It’s 1 of hot dog, chopped (I added this, but normally I don't add it. I was very hungry!).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of bacon drippings.
- It’s 1 of Garlic powder (to taste) (can be minced garlic).
Elisa's Fried Eggs over Meaty Potato Bed instructions
- On a skillet, put your hashbrown in medium heat..
- When the hashbrown is hot, break it apart with a fork and mash it right there in the skillet..
- Add the drippings, the garlic and the onions. Mix well..
- Let the hashbrown and the onions cook..
- When the onions get glossy, add the meat..
- In another pan, fry your eggs as you want them, I eat them over medium..
- Mix all well and let the flavors combine for a little bit..
- Serve your hashbrowns and top them with the fried eggs..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- You can use any meat you like or any meat combination..
- I didn't add any more condiments because the ground meat is very tasty and delicious and wanted that flavor. Check the recipe on my profile..