Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fruit cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fruit cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Begin with changing the bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit cake recipe. You can cook fruit cake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fruit cake:
- You need of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of butter/margarine.
- Use of tspn ground cinnamon.
- Provide of tspn ground cloves.
- Get of tspn ground ginger.
- Use of tspn salt.
- You need of seedless raisins.
- Use of large eggs, lightly beaten.
- Get of all purpose flour.
- Use of tspn baking soda.
- Take of tspn vanilla extract.
- Use of candied and chopped mixed peel.
Steps to make Fruit cake:
- Gather all your ingredients and prepare your baking tin.
- In a cooking pot (sufuria) put your raisins, peels, sugar, butter, water, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and salt..
- Place in the pot in your cooker. Bring the ingredients to boil. Mix and let them simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in between..
- Turn off your cooker and let your mix cool to room temperature/ warm.This will ensure your eggs don’t cook when adding them. While cooling, preheat your oven at 180C..
- Once cooled add the eggs, vanilla essence, baking soda and flour. Mix all till incorporated. Don’t overdo it..
- Transfer your cake butter to baking tin and bake for 40 minutes or toothpick comes out clean..
- Serve with a cup of tea🤤🤤.
See more ideas about fruitcake recipes, fruit cake, fruit cake christmas. fruit cakes. The perfect tea time treat is a slice of delicious rich fruitcake. This classic British recipe is very easy to This Yorkshire fruitcake recipe comes from Yorkshire sculptor Dominic Hopkinson, based on his. Get the recipe from Rock Recipes. From traditional fruit cakes to a boiled fruit cake and more, we have loads of tried and tested recipes to choose from.
If you find this Fruit cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.