Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. A number of foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
It’s easy to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all great for helping you feel happier. These grains fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods as well. Feeling famished can be terrible! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not difficult to digest. You digest these grains quicker than other foods which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pressure cooker bbq smoked sausage recipe. To make pressure cooker bbq smoked sausage you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage:
- Get of Smoked Sausage.
- Take of water.
- Provide of Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get of liquid smoke.
Steps to make Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage:
- Cut your sausage into 1/2 inch slices and toss them in your electric pressure cooker pot..
- Pour water, Worcestershire, and liquid smoke over the sausage.
- Pour the BBQ sauce over top of the sausage making sure to coat each of them..
- Note: Not stirring it will help prevent the burn notice for those with a stainless steel pot. If you have a non stick pot, go ahead and mix it all together..
- Make sure the ring seal is in, place your lid on and the vent to the sealed position. Do manual high pressure for 5 minutes..
- When time is up do a quick release. Give it a good stir, and serve..
If you find this Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.