Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Shrimp Fried Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. Do this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp fried rice recipe. To make shrimp fried rice you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Prepare of Medium/ Large Shrimp.
- Take of Frozen peas.
- Prepare of Large eggs ( wisked.
- Get of Green peppers ( thinly sliced.
- Use of Red peppers ( thinly sliced.
- Provide of Whole white onion ( thinly sliced.
- Provide of Indian Basmati Rice.
- Use of Olive oil/ Canola oil.
- Get of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Provide of Sesame Seed Oil.
Steps to make Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Cook rice according to instructions and set aside once done..
- Wash & rinse shrimp/ set aside.
- Heat oil in Non stick Wok.
- Add peppers & peas (stir fry until sauteed ( add just a little soy sauce & sesame seed oil while cooking * Just a little will do because you will add more later).
- Add egg batter ( continue stirring until egg is done within the vegetables.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Once shrimp turns pink add in rice a lil at a time…
- Add sesame seed oil & soy sauce according to taste…
I love shrimp fried rice and this is a quick and easy recipe to make – if you make the rice the night ahead! I've never had a problem with soggy rice this way – cold rice works the best. Shrimp fried rice is a one-pan wonder, full of plump shrimp, fluffy eggs, and toasty rice that can be adapted to your mood and the contents of your refrigerator. Plus, it's satisfying enough to be served. This shrimp fried rice recipe from Delish.com is a major weeknight win.
If you find this Shrimp Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.