Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy Blueberry No-Bake Cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Blueberry No-Bake Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Blueberry No-Bake Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as economically as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy blueberry no-bake cheesecake recipe. You can have healthy blueberry no-bake cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Blueberry No-Bake Cheesecake:
- Use 125 grams of Greek-style yogurt or cream cheese.
- You need 40 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Take 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Water.
- Provide 50 grams of Blueberry jam.
- Provide 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Healthy Blueberry No-Bake Cheesecake:
- Strain the yogurt and set aside 125 g. Soak and dissolve the gelatin..
- Mix together the Greek-style yogurt and sugar in a bowl with a whisk..
- Pour the geltin and lemon juice into the bowl from Step 2 and mix briskly..
- Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks and then mix it into the bowl from Step 3..
- Next, fold in the blueberry jam with a rubber spatula until you get a marble pattern..
- Pour the mixture into cocottes and leave to chill and set..
- Finish up by garnishing the cheesecakes with mint and blueberries..
- This cheesecake mixture also makes a cute tart filling..
- If you replace the yogurt with cream cheese you'll get a richer flavor. If you decide to do that, you can also replace the heavy cream with milk..
- When you make this recipe with cream cheese, you don't have to whip it, but if you want a richer cake then you should..
If you find this Healthy Blueberry No-Bake Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.