Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to begin with as any. Accomplish this for the entire house, not merely the kitchen. You really need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce recipe. You can have pan fried salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce:
- You need 1 1/2 of # salmon fillets, without skin.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves, large, minced.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, minced.
- Take 1 of small jar (3-4oz) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drain and slice.
- Provide of Reserve 2 Tbsp oil from jar for recipe.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 C of half and half.
- You need 1 Tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Get 1/2 C of vegetable stock.
- Prepare to taste of S&P.
- Take 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Use of Fresh basil for garnish.
Steps to make Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce:
- Lightly season fillets with S&P. In a large non stick pan on medium heat, sear fillets in 2 Tbsp oil, 2-3 minutes each side. Remove from pan and set aside..
- In the same skillet, add 2 Tbsp oil reserved from sun-dried tomato jar; saute garlic, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, paprika, red pepper flakes and dried basil for 1 minute. Add vegetable stock to deglaze the skillet and bring to a simmer. Add half and half to skillet and stir until a creamy sauce forms. Add S&P to taste..
- Add salmon back to the skillet and reheat for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve over rice or pasta if desired..
In the same pan, combine heavy cream, lemon juice, and vegetable stock. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Add salt, chili flakes, sun-dried tomatoes and basil. Turn off heat and add salmon fillets to the cream sauce. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
If you find this Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-11 19:35:54.