Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcakes recipe. To make red velvet cupcakes you only need 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- Take 11/3 cups of Cake Flour sifted.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Provide 2/3 cup of buttermilk.
- Provide 60 g of soft unsalted butter.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 200 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 4-5 drops of red food colouring.
- Provide of For Frosting.
- Provide 230 g of cream cheese at room temperature.
- Get 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 110 g of soft unsalted butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 180, line heart shaped or any shape muffin moulds.
- In a bowl, sieve cake flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder. keep it aside.
- In another bowl, blend 60g butter and sugar for 4 minutes.
- Add egg and blend until pale and frothy.
- Add oil, Vanilla extract and red food colouring. Blend well.
- Gradually add dry ingredients and buttermilk, alternatively, blend until well combined.
- Pour the batter into prepared muffin mould upto 1/2 level.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes until done.
- Allow to cool completely.
- In a bowl, blend cream cheese and butter until well combined.
- Add powdered sugar gradually and blend well.
- Add vanilla extract and blend well.
- Add frosting to piping bag and pipe over cupcakes and serve.
With chocolate sponge and a cream cheese topping, they're perfect for elevenses served with a cuppa. How to make Red Velvet Cake – quick tutorial video! Red Velvet Cake for UK readers – please Planning to make this recipe (Red velvet cupcakes) this Thursday for my colleagues at work as a. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. Learn how to make Red Velvet Cupcakes!
If you find this Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.