Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried groundnut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried groundnut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Begin with exchanging the light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried groundnut recipe. To cook fried groundnut you only need 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried groundnut:
- Prepare of Raw groundnut – 1paint bucket.
- Provide of Water -1 sachet water.
- Get of Salt -1.
- You need of Sand for frying.
Steps to make Fried groundnut:
- Pour raw groundnut into a bowl, pick out the bad ones..
- Pour water to soak for like 5 minutes.
- Add salt and mix together, allow to sit for 5 minutes. Seive and dry for 5 minutes..
- Pour dry sand (preferably clay sand, the sand shouldn't overpower the groundnut and remember to seive out the stones also) in frying pan, set on fire to get hot then pour prepared groundnut and keep stirring. The fire should be moderate or else it will get burnt..
- After frying for a while, bring out few and taste to see if its brown, then it's ready..
- Sieve out the sand with a sieve that has wide openings. Remove from heat and spread on a sack or tray to get cold..
- Peel off the back and store in an airtight container or bottle..
- It can be stored in the fridge or at room temperature. It can be used for soup, taken as a snack or an appetizer..
We can use boiled groundnut independently, but fried groundnut has various combinations, such as banana, garri, bread. Groundnut ( Fried ) or Peanuts. More Items Similiar to: Groundnut ( Fried ) Or Peanuts. Peanut stew or groundnut stew, also called as maafe (Wolof, mafé, maffé, maffe), sauce d'arachide (French), tigadèguèna or domoda, is a stew or sauce that is a staple food in Western Africa. Your Fries Groundnut stock images are ready.
If you find this Fried groundnut recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-22 22:58:40.