Bread dahi bhalla.
You can have Bread dahi bhalla using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread dahi bhalla
- It’s of Measurements : 1 cup = 240 ml.
- You need of brown bread slices.
- It’s of crumbled cottage cheese or paneer.
- It’s of Curd.
- You need of chopped mixed nuts(almonds, cashews, raisins and dried figs).
- You need of finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare of green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare of Some Fresh coriander.
- It’s of As required Tamarind chutney.
- It’s of As required Mint-coriander chutney.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- You need of bhuna jeera powder.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Some Sev for garnishing.
- Prepare of Some Pomegranate arils to garnish.
Bread dahi bhalla step by step
- Beat the curd well and keep aside. Cut the bread slices with a round cookie cutter, a katori or a lid and keep aside. ￼Now combine crumbled cottage cheese, salt, red chilli powder, bhuna jeera powder, dry fruits, green chilli, lemon juice, coriander leaves and ginger and mix well..
- Take one round slice of bread and spread the filling evenly on it. Cover the filling with another slice and press gently to make a sandwich. Repeat the same process with rest of the slices.Now place the bread bhalla on the plate and pour curd all over it followed by tamarind chutney and mint-coriander chutney. Sprinkle some salt, red chilli powder and bhuna jeera powder to enhance the taste..
- Now garnish it with fresh coriander leaves, sev and pomegranate arils and serve..
Originally posted 2020-12-29 14:32:49.