Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango Chicken Rice with a Honey & Mustard Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Chicken Rice with a Honey & Mustard Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be wonderful for fighting a bad mood. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all excellent for helping you feel better. These grains can help you feel full for longer too, helping you feel better. Feeling famished can be a real downer! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest and process. You digest these grains quicker than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango chicken rice with a honey & mustard dressing recipe. To cook mango chicken rice with a honey & mustard dressing you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mango Chicken Rice with a Honey & Mustard Dressing:
- You need of mango (firm and slightly under ripe works best in this dish).
- Get of brown rice.
- Provide of red pepper diced.
- Provide of breast chicken, chopped.
- Take of Dressing.
- You need of Dijon mustard.
- Get of lemon juice.
- Provide of honey.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Instructions to make Mango Chicken Rice with a Honey & Mustard Dressing:
- Rinse the brown rice in cold water then add 500 mls of water, stir the rice once bring to the boil then simmer for 25 mins. Once the rice is tender, rinse it in boiling water, stir in the diced mango season with salt and pepper then set to one side..
- Whisk together the ingredients for your dressing in a bowl or a small food processor..
- In a frying pan, fry your diced peppers in oil for a few minutes then add the chicken and sauté until browning and cooked through..
- Add your rice and mango into the pan, season to taste with salt and pepper if needed, stir then serve onto a plate..
- Drizzle with the mustard and honey dressing and eat!.
If you find this Mango Chicken Rice with a Honey & Mustard Dressing recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-24 01:24:29.