Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Hot Chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Hot Chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Green tea is really great for your mood. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You knew green tea could help you feel better. Now you are well aware that it helps you to raise your moods too!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade hot chocolate recipe. You can have homemade hot chocolate using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Hot Chocolate:
- Get of milk.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- Prepare of salt.
- Provide of vanilla extract.
- Provide of baking bar (4 oz.) bittersweet chocolate, chopped.
- Use of – 1 tbsp. confectioners sugar.
- Prepare of Marshmallows (optional for topping).
- Use of Whipped Cream (optional for topping).
Instructions to make Homemade Hot Chocolate:
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, heat the milk and cream together just until small bubbles start to form around the edges. Do not let it come to a boil..
- Stir in the salt, vanilla extract and chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is completely smooth and melted. Lastly, stir in the confectioners sugar…start with 2 tsp and add more if you'd like it sweeter..
- Top with marshmallows or whipped cream and enjoy!.
This easy homemade hot chocolate is quite possibly the best out there! There's nothing more cozy and comforting during the holidays than homemade hot cocoa. How To Make Hot Chocolate From Scratch. Tips for Making Homemade Hot Chocolate. While you do not need to follow them to the letter every time that you make a homemade cocoa, even using.
If you find this Homemade Hot Chocolate recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-23 07:35:20.