Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ravani (Semolina Cake with Cinnamon Syrup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ravani (Semolina Cake with Cinnamon Syrup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ravani (Semolina Cake with Cinnamon Syrup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Pick water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat gross diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ravani (semolina cake with cinnamon syrup) recipe. You can have ravani (semolina cake with cinnamon syrup) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ravani (Semolina Cake with Cinnamon Syrup):
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter 250 grams.
- Use 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Take 5 of Medium size Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon or Orange Zest.
- You need 2 cups of Semolina (Simigdali).
- You need 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Provide 3 teaspoons of Baking Power.
- Use of Syrup:.
- Get 3 cups of Sugar.
- Provide 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Use 4 cups of Water.
Steps to make Ravani (Semolina Cake with Cinnamon Syrup):
- In a large bowl beat sugar and butter and then add in the eggs along with the Lemon/Orange Zest. In a different bowl mix together the flour and baking powder and add into the batter..
- I usually break the walnuts into smaller pieces…but if you prefer you can also leave them whole..
- Pour batter into a buttered baking pan and place in the oven for about 50 minutes at 180 degrees. In the meantime, start the syrup by taking a large sauce pan and add in the water, sugar and cinnamon stick. Let this boil for about 15 minutes……
- Once the Ravani is baked, pour the hot syrup over it and let it cool. A lovely Summer Cake that you can top off with Ice Cream and or Whipped Cream..
- Hope you enjoy this!! Kali Orexi!! :).
But this flavor combination, as well as the citrus syrup, results in a delicious and moist dessert. You will want to make sure the syrup cools completely before. Revani or ravani cake (Greek coconut cake) is a traditional Greek dessert which falls under the category of 'Siropiasta', which means syrupy Greek desserts. Syrupy Greek desserts are very popular among Greek cuisine and with good reason! From extra syrupy cakes like portokalopita, karidopita or.
If you find this Ravani (Semolina Cake with Cinnamon Syrup) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.