Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade eggless chocolate cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade eggless chocolate cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were just waiting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while also relaxing the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you become better. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods as well!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade eggless chocolate cake recipe. You can have homemade eggless chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade eggless chocolate cake:
- Provide of all purpose flour.
- Provide of sugar.
- Take of if cocoa powder.
- Provide of warm water.
- Use of melted Margarine or butter.
- Provide of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of Butter milk.
- Prepare of coffe (optional).
- Use of Vanilla essence (optional).
Instructions to make Homemade eggless chocolate cake:
- Assemble all ur measured ingredients. Heat ur oven.
- (gas mark 4, or 180°c). a charcoal jiko is also an option.
- Mix well all ur dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Step by step add ur liquids,starting with ur butter milk as u mix. Add the warm water(in my case, I added coffee to give my cake a darker look),then add ur melted margarine.mix for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Get ur baking paper ready in ur sufuria or baking tin (if u have one).* if u don't have a baking paper, just make sure u oil ur pan well.
- Pour ur dough into the sufuria and bake for 55 mins..
- Let it cool off and serve. From here, u can either frost it or just eat it..
I'm not too proud of myself guys, but it's. Many vegetarians and vegans often miss out on holiday cakes because they are made with eggs. Here is a wonderfully simple recipe for an Eggless Chocolate Cake submitted by Ekta, one of our viewers. You won't even miss the eggs! Eggless chocolate cake recipe with step by step pictures.
If you find this Homemade eggless chocolate cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.