Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Liver Pâté recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Liver Pâté recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Liver Pâté recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver pâté recipe. To cook chicken liver pâté you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Liver Pâté:
- Take 12 tablespoons (1.5 sticks) of unsalted butter, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2 of large shallots, peeled and finely chopped (3/4 to 1 cup).
- Get 1 pound of fresh chicken livers, trimmed of fat and connective tissue.
- You need 2 teaspoons of dried thyme or 1 Tablespoon of fresh thyme that's been chopped (lavender and parsley are also great additions – or even dried Herbes de Provence).
- Take 1/3 cup of dry vermouth (you can also use red or white wine, Port, or Madeira, depending on which flavor you prefer).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt to start.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Liver Pâté:
- Put a large, heavy sauté pan over medium heat, and melt 4 tablespoons of the butter until it begins to foam. Add the shallots, and sweat them for 4 to 5 minutes….
- Just until they're all translucent. You don't want them to brown. Then add thyme, stir it in, and let it bloom in the hot butter for a minute or so..
- Add vermouth, turn heat to high, and let it reduce by about half..
- Then add chicken livers and gently toss them in the sauce..
- Add salt and pepper, then let livers cook, occasionally gently stirring and folding to make sure all sides get cooked, just until the livers are lightly browned on the outside, but still tender and pink on the inside..
- Let livers cool for 15 minutes or so before putting them in a food processor or blender (along with all of the sauce) and puree until smooth..
- Add remainder of the butter (8 Tablespoons) and blend again until completely smooth. Adjust seasoning if needed and blend a few more seconds..
- Transfer the pâté into a lidded container, give the bottom a few gentle taps on the counter to pack it, then cover entire surface with plastic wrap or wax paper, put lid on container, and refrigerate until firm. (At least two hours.) The pâté should keep at least 5 to 7 days well refrigerated..
- Serve with baguette, toast, or crackers, and enjoy! :).
If you find this Chicken Liver Pâté recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.